You are not able to upload Bill of Materials in migration.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configurations workcenter.
- Select Overview.
- Search Migration of Bill of Materials.
- Execute the file step-by-step.
- Error Message: Duplicate source record detected in the tab BoM Item Groups.
- Removed duplicate records from the file.
- The import throws warning message: BoM Item Groups: value YES in column Multiple Selections Allowed will be truncated; edit source value.
- No records imported after executing the file.
The warning - "BoM Item Groups: value YES in column Multiple Selections Allowed will be truncated; edit source value" occurs because the value that is allowed for "Multiple Selections allowed" field is either flagged 'X' or blank.
If the multiple selection has to be enabled, the field must be flagged 'X'. The duplicate records needs to be removed from the Item group descriptions tab the same way it has been removed in the BOM Item Groups tab.
Bill of Materials, BoM Item Groups , KBA , migration of bills of material , SRD-CC-MIG-CNT , Migration: Content , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions