- Bank name is not appearing in Manage Pending Hires
- Routing number is appearing instead of Bank Name in MPH
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1. Click Hire on a Candidate in Manage Pending Hires
2. On the Payment Information the information passsed form ONB is appearing under the Field, or it is completely blank
- Onboarding is passing the routing number instead of the Bank name.
- This routing number is a sub-field of the bank object, but not the name of the object itself.
1. Customers can create a separate field in Onboarding for Bank Name/s.
2. After creating, then they can map that field to the corresponding field in EC.
Onboarding ONB to EC Mapping Bank Name Routing Number , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem