- CPU Utilization increased by ~10%.
- Logical Reads increased for some tables.
- After upgrade from SAP ASE 15.7 to SAP ASE 16.0 SP02 PL04.
- The optimizer level was changed from ‘ase_default’ in ASE 15.7 to ‘ase_current’ in ASE 16.0 SP02 PL04.
- Need a strategy for:
- identifying missing stats
- identifying outdated column level stats that are not part of indexes
- updating column stats for large tables
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
datachange, stale, sensitive, column, indexes, SARG, join, histogram, tuning, factor, steps , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.