- You have configured SAP Business Planning (BPC) work status
- You have used BPC work status and set the state for all data across a data region to a locked state.
- The data region includes all the children below a parent and the parent
- You have found that you can set the state of the parent level to an unlocked state while the children below it are still in locked state.
- This violates the bottom up rule.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver
bottom up rule, bottom up, lock, unlock , KBA , workstatus , bottom up rule , manager , owner , bpc workstatus rule , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.