While in Executive review you may find that one or more tab names underneath the worksheet name are missing.
- These tabs are usually named Salary, Bonus and Equity.
The following is a screenshot example of the problem.
- To make sure that the issue with the tab name is a colour conflict addressed within this KBA (and not simply a missing tab), you can highlight the area where the tab name should appear to see it.
- Also the mouse pointer will change once hovering over the link.
- Variable Pay
This is caused by a Theme configuration issue which has conflicting colours.
This will mainly be down to the Fine Tune> Placemat> Background colour being a similar if not identical colour as the colour found under the Fine Tune> Primary Buttons> Background Colour - default section.
For example, below within the Fine Tune> Placemat> Background colour section we can see the set here is #DEDEDE.
This colour is a very light grey which looks as follows .
When now checking under Fine Tune> Primary Buttons> Background Colour - default section of the theme the conflicting colour we have is #DDDDDD.
This colour will appear as follows which is similar to what we have under Fine Tune> Placemat> Background colour.
Please note you can use external website to determine colours and their hexadecimal colours. For example http://www.hexcolortool.com.
In order to correct the colour conflict you can change either colours.
In the following example we've changed the background colour.
Updating this to a darker colour like #787878 or #B0B0B0 will correct the problem as these will look as follows .
1. From Theme Manager the change is made under Fine Tune> Primary Buttons> Background colour - default.
2. Once these changes have been saved please log out and back into the instance to view the updated theme. This should look as follows where the tab's can be correctly seen.
missing tabs, Salary, Bonus and Equity, Executive Review tabs, Colour Scheme, Placemat , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem