The LMS admin could not remove an item from the user's learning plan through user record because the 'Remove' checkbox is missing.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in as system admin.
- Access a specific user record with item(s) that is(are) assigned through a curriculum. (Admin > Users)
- Under the 'Related' section, go to the 'Assigned items' tab.
- Search for the item to remove and notice that the checkbox under the 'Remove' column is not available.
This is an expected behavior of the system.
Only free-floating items (items assigned directly) can be removed via the user record's assigned items or even using the 'User Needs Management' tool.
To remove the item from the user's learning plan, you may either:
- Remove the item from the curriculum (this will affect the learning plan of all users who have this curriculum in their learning plan); or
- Completely unassign the curriculum from the user.
LMS, curriculum, curriculum, item, remove, user, learning plan, assignment, unassign , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem