- Relations for an object can be seen in T-code genil_model_browser. But when maintaining a field in 'Define Business Data Context (BDC) Attributes', open F4 help for field 'XPath Expr', not all relations are listed.
- Create an AET table for an object. Sometimes, its relation is not listed in F4 help for field 'XPath Expr'.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAPLCRMC_IC_BDC_FLDS, SAPLSVIM, CRMV_ERMS_BDCFLD, Generated View Structure, XPATH, CRM_ERMS_XPATH, CRMV_ERMS_BDCFLD-XPATH, , KBA , CRM-IC-RDI , Rule-Driven Interactions , CRM-IC-ALT , Alerts , CRM-IC-EMS-RUL , Rule Modeling , CRM-IC-SCR , Scripting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.