- Initiated Onboarding from Recruiting and it generates duplicate records in Work Queue
- Why are we getting duplicate records in Onboarding?
- Two Onboarding activity generated after candidate is initiated once in Recruiting
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
In Onboarding Dashboard under Work Queue shows 2 records of candidate after initiating it from Recruiting.
- Multiple import file received from RCM
- Clicking on the "Initiate Onboarding" button multiple times
For Live Customer(s)
How does integration between Recruiting and Onboarding works?
After Initiate Button is clicked, a signal is sent out to Onboarding application and it later accepts the information and provide an acknowledgment which Recruiting receives as acknowledgment, "Initiate Onboarding" button is grayed out and Status is updated as "Success".
How to identify multiple import file from Recruiting?
- Step 1: Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM and access Onboarding
- Step 2: In Onboarding, click Dashboard dropdown and select S
- Step 3: Under Settings, click Manage Employees and search for affected user
- Step 4: Candidate list will populate and highlight to select
- Step 5: Click the Audit Trail button and check the Event "NEWHIRE_IMPORT" & "SF_INTEGRATION" (CandidateCreated)
What to do with duplicate records in Onboarding?
Remove and delete the duplicate Onboarding activity. To know what activity to delete, please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Find the HRDataID of both activities see KBA 2717825
- Step 2: After taking note of the HrDataID of the activities, navigate to Admin Center and access Manage Data
- Step 3: In Manage Data, in the first search field enter OnboardingCandidateInfo and on the second field is the HrDataID
- Step 4: If the action does not show a result, it means that you need to delete the activity in Onboarding to avoid confusion
When do we expect to have a fix on this behavior?
This issue has been already fixed on b2005 Preview and will be addressed in b2005 Production release soon.
RCM - ONB Integration, Activity, Duplicate, recruiting, initiate, onboarding, OCI, OnboardingCandidateInfo, Identical, ONB-21302 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem