- BI Launchpad folder links cannot be displayed in iFrame, if accessed from SAP CRM 7.0 using transaction Launcher.
- Direct Link to BI Launchpad folders working as expected.
- Open Document links working as expected from CRM as well as directly.
- Product Version: SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Operating system: Windows Server 2012/2008, Linux
- Application Server: Tomcat
CRM, BI Launchpad, IFRAME, true, false, folder link, .properties, tomcat, Transaction Launcher ,4.1,4.2 BI 4.1 ,BI 4.2 ,crm folder link ,business objects folder link,BI 4.1 ,iframe crm business objects. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.