In People Profile 3, if a user has "Permission to Create Notes", he/she can edit/delete other's Notes.
Every user can add Notes to every employee on the Employee Profile.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
Every employee has permission to Edit the NOTES from any other employee´s profile.
The RBP permission on "General User Permission" has the following checkbox flagged "Permission to Create Notes".
You need to remove the Permission "Permission to Create Notes" from the appropriate role as below:
- Go to Admin Center;
- Go to Set User Permissions then "Manage Permission Roles";
- Select the role then click Permissions button;
- Go to "General User Permission";
- Remove the flag of the permission "Permission to Create Notes":
SuccessFactors; RBP; Profile of the employees; Permission Settings; Action; Notes; , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , How To