- The TO number displayed in LX02/LX03 is different from the TO number displayed in LS23.
- For example, in LX02 the first line shows a TO number as "123".
- However, if you click on the material and goto the quant view, TO number (Document number) shows as "345".
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
LX02, TO number, LS23, quant, storage bin, LQUA-BTANR, LAGP-BTANR, LX03 , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management (for Extended WM please use SCM-EWM*) , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.