- This KB article explains how to get a report on users who are assigned to an RBP Group
- How can the 'RBP User to Group' report domain be used?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Adhoc Reporting > Report Centre
It is possible to get an extract of the users assigned to an RBP Group through Adhoc Sub domain schema "RBP User to Group".
Note: With release b2011 you can identify inactive users in permission groups. A new column, Status, is added to the RBP User to Group Report. You can filter out all inactive users using the report.
- Go to the Adhoc section > Create a new report
- Select the domain as "RBP User to Group"
- Select the columns you want to add
- Filter on the group name you want to report on
- Save the report and preview.
KB article 2089542 - What are the different types of RBP reports available in Report Table/Ad Hoc Reports?
sf, success factors, WFA, assigned, inactive, status, 2H 2020, Second half , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , How To