You created an Advanced Filter query in a workcenter view however when you refreshed the data in Excel Add-in you have different data from that filter.
Reproducing the Issue
Example using Accounts View in SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- Go to Customers Workcenter
- Go to Accounts View
- Select filter All Accounts
- Go to Advanced Filter and filter the data as you like
- Click in Export
- Open in Excel
- Modify the data (for example delete rows)
- Click in Refresh
- Excel has more data than your initial download
Excel Add-in respects the data from the query as for example All Accounts, once you hit Refresh it will ignore the Advanced Filter and will download the All Accounts query again.
This is the expected system behavior.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To