You are trying to release a Customer Demand ABC (ABC represents the Order ID), but you cannot release it although stock is available. The system displays the warning message: It is not possible to release the schedule line dated dd/mm/yyyy (dd/mm/yyyy represents a calendar date), for order item ID ABC.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Navigate to the Customer Demand view.
- Search for the Order ABC.
- Select Go.
- Select Release With Stock Check.
- The warning message appears: It is not possible to release the schedule line dated dd/mm/yyyy, for order item ID ABC The stock is not available.
There is a stock of N quantities available but already there are orders that have been released to execution for more than n quantities. Hence we do not have stock for further release of items from customer demand. We can see available stock as n quantities but this quantity is assigned to orders already which are released and hence allocated, its just they are not yet delivered.
To process Sales Order ABC, you will have to cancel the Allocation/confirmation against other Sales Orders which are not so urgent by following the steps below.
- Reject the Outbound Delivery Request.
- And if you want, you can cancel these not so urgent Sales Orders by maintaining reason for rejection.
It is not possible to release the schedule line dated, for order item ID the stock is not available, Customer Demand cannot be Released Although Stock is Available , KBA , the stock is not available , it is not possible to release , you will have to cancel other sales orde , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , How To