During the configuration of Sales Planning, you faced the error "You are not authorized to execute report Sales Targets for Opportunities".
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Go to Sales Target Planning.
- Select a plan.
- Click on Edit button and then on Plan Structure.
- Fill all the requested information.
- On Step 4 Copy Target Data, when you try to move forward, you will got the error "You are not Authorized to Execute Report Sales Targets for Opportunities".
You don't have access to Analysis work center, Performance view and to the report Sales Target Plan.
As the report Sales Target for Opportunities is assigned to Analysis work center and Performance view, you should grant your access to it by doing the following steps:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Users view.
- Select Business Roles.
- Search for business role ABC (ABC represents the business role assigned to your user) and select it.
- Click on Edit and then on Access Rights.
- Go to Work Center and View Assignment.
- Expand COD_ANALYSIS.
- Find COD_PERFORMANCE and check its checkbox.
To assign the report Sales Target Plan to the business role of your user, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Degins Reports view.
- Select the report Sales Target Plan.
- Press Assign.
- In "Work center view" facet, mark the checkbox Assign to the view Sales Target Planning.
- Go to the facet "Business Role".
- Assign the role ABC.
KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-SPL , Sales Planning , How To