- When adding notes to the Notification/workorder, pressing 'return' results in the cursor staying in the top line of the text area
- Previously typed text disappears from the text area
- Other portions of the text area remain to appear blank
- This happens in the device screen both portrait and landscape orientiations
- The problem did not occur in previous versions of the Agentry client
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK version 3 Service Pack 15
- SAP Work Manager version 6.4
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Work Manager 6.4
KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.