You are trying to use the Lead source 006 in a Lead but the option is not available. It's not available under Maintain Sources in the Fine-Tuning activity Leads inside Business Configuration either.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Select the Leads view.
- Click New button open an existing Lead.
- Open the Source field drop-down menu.
- Notice that Source 006 maintained within your Business Configuration is not listed.
The lead Source 006 is pre-defined as Avention Integration. If Avention Integration (a third party integration) was not scoped in your system, this will not be available.
The source cannot be manually entered.
Please note the same applies for Opportunity Source 006 as well; this is directly linked to the Lead Source 006.
This is the system expected behavior. Renaming source 006 will not change this behaviour.
We suggest to create a new Z-source, instead, if you want to use it manually.
To scope Avention Integration (third party):
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project.
- Navigate to step three, questions.
- Select Sales > Leads.
- Search the question: "Do you want to enable integration with Avention?"
- Scope if required for your project.
- Refresh the system.
source missing, standard source not available, lead, opportunity, 006 , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To