You are trying to understand how the Progress field on an Opportunity works / how the Timing of Sales Cycles/ Sales Phases is set.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
You can set the timing in your Business configuration:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the relevant Implementation Project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Search and open Sales Cycles and Phases.
- Go to Maintain Sales Cycles.
- When you select a maintained Sales Cycle you can edit the columns Show after X days, Stalled after Y days and Chance of Success for maintained Sales Phases if added to the SAles cycle previously, as required by your business need in the Assign Phases tab.
Timing, Sales Phase, Show after x days, , KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To