Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
When accessing the standard reports you receive any of the following errors:
- An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
- Cannot create a connection to data source 'datasourcename'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
- For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors
- SAP Contact Center 7.0*
- Microsoft Reporting Services 2012/2014/2016
- Microsoft Analysis Services 2012/2014/2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, Contact Center, CCI, CRM-CCI, CDT, MIS, historical reports, reporting database, Microsoft, Reporting, Services, report server, reporting services, ms, RS, datasource , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.