Original Content attachment is not automatically generated for incoming email.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work centre.
- Select the Email work centre view.
- Open activity 123 (123 represents the ID of the email activity).
- Select the Attachments facet.
- You see that the Original Content html file is missing.
This is the standard expected system behaviour.
When sending an email from Outlook and the format text is changed to plain or rich text no html file is being automatically generated for the original email content.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To