- If you are using a payment medium format as CGI_XML_CT/CGI_XML_DD or a Z version of the same, and using an old transformation as CGI_XML_CT_XSLT (or) your own transformation to generate payment file, after upgrade, the generated DMEE of payment file is either blank or corrupted
- Error TRANSFORMATION_NOT_FOUND in Transaction F110
- No load could be found for transformation "CGI_XML_CT_XSLT"
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Payment file,XSLT Program,CGI_XML_CT,CGI_XML_DD,IDFI_XML_XSLT,DMEE,FBPM,FDTA,F110,payment medium,FI-AP-AP-B1, upgraded, DME file, UTF-8, SAPFPAYM, AL11, S4CORE, empty, TRANSFORMATION_NOT_FOUND, ST22, CGI_XML_CT_XSLT , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B1 , Payment transfer (w/o DE, US) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.