Error in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- "Failed to call SAP Analytics Cloud agent. Please contact your administrator to ensure that SAP Analytics Cloud agent is running, is configured correctly, and is reachable from the SAP HANA Cloud Connector. HTTP Status: /deploymentInfo"
Errors in SAP Cloud Connector:
- The following audit log is visible on the "Audits" tab belongs to your SAP Analytics Cloud Account:
- Denying access to any system for application <SCP account>:fpajapp
- The following entry can be found in the ljs_trace.log on the "Log And Trace Files" tab.
- #ERROR#com.sap.core.connectivity.tunnel.client.notification.NotificationClientEventHandler#Thread-35# #Denied access for tunnel with id 'account:///<SCP account>' and attributes: 'applicationType:JAVA, applicationAccount:<SCP Account>, applicationName:fpajapp'|
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Cloud Platform Connector
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure SAP Analytics Cloud Agent and all the prerequisites according to the User's guide.
- Click on "Check Configuration" in System >> Datasource Configuration.
- Notice the timestamp and the error.
- There are one or more allow list entries maintained on the "TRUSTED APPLICATIONS" tab.
- If one or more entries appear in the allow list, then only these applications will be allowed to connect to the exposed systems in the cloud connector.
- The Trusted Applications list should be handled correctly.
- For further information check the SAP Cloud Connector user's guide.
- Delete all entries from trusted applications.
- As long as there is no entry in the trusted applications list, all applications will be allowed to use the cloud connector.
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, HCP, HANA, Platform, HCC, SCC, subaccount, Cloud, to, on-premise, BW, ERP, Universe, SQL, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem