- You have followed the instructions in How To guide - Configure and use Time Dependent Hierarchy (TDH) in SAP BPC and have enabled TDH.
- You are expecting a new parameter %KEYDATE% to be passed to Convert variant in Data Manager (DM) packages
- You cannot see %KEYDATE% in some packages, e.g. FX_RESTATEMENT.
- You have manually changed a DM advanced script to include %KEYDATE% in a package that is not showing the parameter, e.g. FX_RESTATEMENT.
- You still do not see %KEYDATE% where you expect it to be in all DM packages
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (Standard model / version)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
TDH, DM, DM package, DMP, %KEYDATE%, Activate BI Business Content, Update Default DM Instructions, RSPCVARIANTATTR , KBA , features and functionality , troubleshooting , data manager package keydate , %keydate% , time dependent hierarchy , tdh , bpc data manager package , dm , dmp , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.