- User would like to specify target share percentages for a strategy.
- User would also like to specify the optimal number of carriers to whom they want to publish the Freight Agreement RFQ (Request for Quotation).
- User would like to use the strategy conditions to simulate a strategy spend based on the responses they receive from their carriers to a published Freight Agreement RFQ. Based on the strategy spend simulation, user can create agreements with one or more carriers.
- SAP Transportation Management 120
- SAP Transportation Management 130
- SAP Transportation Management 140
- SAP Transportation Management 150+
SFP, Strategic freight Agreement Procurement, RFQ Type, Freight Agreement RFQ type, RFQ Master, Target Shares, incumbent, SAP Transportation Management, how to , KBA , TM-FRA-RFQ , Freight Agreement Request for Quotation , TM-FRA , Freight Agreement Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.