- OnboardingProcess status not editable or available for correction
- Removing Manager Hire Activity To Do in Homepage
- Disabling New Hire Activity for New Hire
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Data
- Search generic object 'OnboardingProcess' in the first field and the new hire record in the second field
- Click Take Action button in the right corner and select Make Correction
- ProcessStatus is read-only and edit function is disabled
Our Product Management introduced oData Services for some New Hire Activity (NHA) entities. Also, MDF oData Services inherit their properties for read, create and update from their parents’ objects, hence needing to set OnboardingProcess as an API editable. Reason for the change is to avoid status fields editable via external oData.
This behavior was introduced last Q2 of 2017 or b1705 and making the field ProcessStatus a read-only field.
ProcessStatus Field Read-Only
The field is read-only as designed by our developers and only way to edit in front-end user interface is to update record via import procedure. To learn how to remove New Hire Activities and Hiring Manager Activities in To Do tile, see KBA 2355113.
SAP, SuccessFactors, Onboarding 1.0, OnboardingProcess, Correction, Generic Object, Manage Data, Import and Export Data, New Hire Activity, NHA, Manager Activities, Meeting, Welcome Message, People, Contact, Calendar , KBA , close task , overdue onboarding task , overdue task , to do task , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Product Enhancement