Token [[JOB_REQ_ID]] is configured in the Document Routing Notification template, however it does not populate when sent.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Insert token [[JOB_REQ_ID]] into the body of Document Routing Notification for a Job Requisition Form
- When a Job Requisition moves through Approval Process, users who are next in approval process are notified
- Token does not populate in the notification
There are many system [TOKENS] or variables that can be added to email templates, however it should be understood that many of these are exclusive to specific email templates and CANNOT simply be copied into another email template.
Supported tokens within each email template are typically already in each email template.
- Remove [[JOB_REQ_ID]] from template
- Please use the supported [[DOC_TITLE]] token
If you consider this topic as an important addition to the product, feel free to vote on this idea in our community : Please expose all Recruiting Tokens to the generic email notifications (Doc Routing, Doc Completed)
[[JOB_REQ_ID]], Document Routing Notification, [[DOC_TITLE]], token not Rendering, token not resolving, Job Req ID token, token not populating, Document Completed Notification