Candidate shows up in the Onboarding Work Queue, but are missing from the Admin Reports>Activities report.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - Admin Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Got to ONB
- Select Admin Report and choose Activity
- In the Employee search set the candidate name
- Candidate does not appear for selection
- The reason candidate is not appearing is because candidate does not have Employee title!
- The relations between Admin Report and Activity is based on status (Candidate and User).
- In ONB Employee means candidate.
- If the Employee box is ticked it means that the activity is still in processing and can be viewed using Admin Report feature.
- If the Employee box is not ticked Candidate is no longer a Candidate and therefore will not appear for selection in Admin
To resolve the issue
- Once the candidate activity is processed the box Employee will be deactivated automatically.
- If you want to use the reporter you need to manually tick the box.giving the Employee,
Title to the user and the report is available again.
2350196 Unable to find custom process in Admin reports Process
Admin Report, Missing records, Employee title , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem