- The Pop Out button is disabled for the RTF Definition and Annotation fields in SAP PD Web.
- Clicking the Pop Out button does not open the field in a larger floating editor.
- It works fine with the text-only Comment field for all model types.
- This issue occurs with the models created from SAP PD Desktop.
- It does not occur with the models created from SAP PD Web, i.e. BPMN 2.0 Business Process Models (BPM), Process Maps (EAM), Requirements Lists (RQM).
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) Web 16.6 SP04
portal, portail, cmr, unavailable, nothing, 809936, CR809936, CR#809936 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.