- When you download the object DNL_CUST_PROD1 from ECC to CRM side, in SMQ2, you found the error "Hierarchy &1 does not exist" (error message COM_HIERARCHY000).
- You are not able to maintain the "Assign Hierarchies to Applications" in tcode COMM_PRAPPLCAT since there is error "Hierarchy &1 does not exist".
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
COMS_HIER_R3IMP, APPLICATION, HIERARCHY_ID, R3PRODSTYP, COM_HIERARCHY_READ_WITH_APPL, LV_APPLICATION, IV_PRODUCT_TYPE, SELECT SINGLE * FROM comm_prappl_hier, COM_HIERARCHY 000, COMM_HIERARCHY, R3PRODHIER. , KBA , CRM-MD-PRO-IF , Data Exchange , CRM-MD-PRO , Products , AP-MD-PRO , Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.