- When you download the object DNL_CUST_PROD1 from ECC to CRM side, in SMQ2, you found the error "Hierarchy &1 does not exist" (error message COM_HIERARCHY000).
- You are not able to maintain the "Assign Hierarchies to Applications" in tcode COMM_PRAPPLCAT since there is error "Hierarchy &1 does not exist".
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
COMS_HIER_R3IMP, APPLICATION, HIERARCHY_ID, R3PRODSTYP, COM_HIERARCHY_READ_WITH_APPL, LV_APPLICATION, IV_PRODUCT_TYPE, SELECT SINGLE * FROM comm_prappl_hier, COM_HIERARCHY 000, COMM_HIERARCHY, R3PRODHIER. , KBA , CRM-MD-PRO-IF , Data Exchange , CRM-MD-PRO , Products , AP-MD-PRO , Product , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.