You want to delete the main contact of an account within a ticket, but this is not possible.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Select the Tickets work centre view.
- Search and open ticket 123 (123 represents the ID of the Ticket).
- Try to delete the main contact of the account associated with the ticket, available on the Overview facet.
- Click the Save button.
- The main contact value is reset to the initial value.
This is the standard expected system behaviour.
As soon as an account is associated with a main contact it cannot be removed from the ticket anymore, it can be only replaced with another contact of the account.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1705 (old) ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1708 (old) ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 1711 (old) ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1705 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1708 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1711