- Fiori apps are failing to load on Safari, which are actually working as expected on Internet Explorer (IE) and Chrome
- NetWeaver Gateway client shows success (status code 200) on running the application service using SAP Transaction Code (Tcode = /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE )
- The metadata coming from the backend is not properly rendering in Mac Safari - it is coming in as blank or not properly loading in Fiori
- Using Safari in macOS Sierra the apps are not loading and a popup is shown (See below):
- macOS Sierra (Version 10.12.5)
- Safari Version 10.1.1 (12603.2.4)
- F5 SSL VPN Plugin (version 7111.2016.0713.1)
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 (SAPK-75101INSAPGWFND)
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver Application 7.51 1610)
"Safari not working with Fiori","macOS 10.12.5 issue with Fiori","Fiori not running while IE or Chrome works","Fiori apps not launching in Safari","Safari issue with Fiori", "Fiori Launchpad issue with Safari", "Fiori works in Chrome but not Safari" , KBA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.