- For some users of an Omnichannel Banking application, the IP Address through which they access the application changes during log in after entering their userid and before password validation.
- As a result, the users are logged out and error messages similar to the following are displayed in the application logs:
SecurityFilter.checkIPAddress: IP address changed for user null. Logged in with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. Changed to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. |
SecurityFilter.checkIPAddress: IP Validation Failed - Client IP does not match IP in session. User logged out. |
- Why is this happening and can this be disabled?
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
Omnichannel, OCB, IP, Address, IPAddress, user, log, out, session, disable , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.