- Compression is enabled on the ASE server.
- Table being queried is a partition table.
- Table being queried is using parallel processing.
- ASE configuration parameters "max scan parallel degree" and "max parallel degree" are set to > 1.
- The following query return different results every time:
select count(*) from <table> a where a.<column> in ('7/28/2016', '7/26/2016') and a.<column> = '<value>'
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
771817, CR771817, CR#771817, incorrect, compression , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.