- Compression is enabled on the ASE server.
- Table being queried is a partition table.
- Table being queried is using parallel processing.
- ASE configuration parameters "max scan parallel degree" and "max parallel degree" are set to > 1.
- The following query return different results every time:
select count(*) from <table> a where a.<column> in ('7/28/2016', '7/26/2016') and a.<column> = '<value>'
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
771817, CR771817, CR#771817, incorrect, compression , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.