When you are trying to edit an Inspection ID, system throws a dump.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Quality Control Workcenter.
- Go to Monitoring View.
- Go to Inspections subview.
- Search for required Inspection ID.
- Select and Edit it, now system crashes.
This issue occurs when there are duplicated entries for Inspection Stage IDs in adaptive sampling activity under Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Go to Overview View.
- Search for activity Adaptive Sampling and choose Open.
- Check Adaptive Sampling Rule ID ex. XYZ and ABC.
- If you check the Adaptive Sampling Rule IDs ex. XYZ (default by system) and ABC, you can see that the IDs for Inspection Stage are same in both.
- You need to select the required rule, delete all the Inspection Stage IDs and create new ones, with different IDs.
Note :These Inspection Stage IDs for adaptive sampling rule must be unique always.
KBA , AP-MIP , Material Inspection Processing , How To