You are posting an asset retirement with customer with F-92 and get error message:
- AAPO176: Transaction type & that you entered or the standard transaction type which is specified for activity '' is not allowed. Reason: Differing Setting for "Post to Affiliated Company".
- Transaction type & cannot be used for activity
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
F-92, Retirement, Customer, "transaction type", AAPO176, "affiliated company", AO74, FD02, "trading partner", Transaction type 210 cannot be used for activity, 260 , KBA , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.