When trying to save edits made to a field of type List (such as deactivating a code value or adding it to an OData service), error message "Enter screen texts and code descriptions in same languages" is raised.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
If code descriptions are maintained in multiple languages, it is expected that screen texts are maintained for the same number of languages.
- Navigate to the screen where the extension field is located.
- Click the user icon at the top-right corner.
- Click Start Adaptation.
- Drill down to the relevant extension field.
- Click Edit.
- Navigate to the General Data tab.
- Click the Edit button at the top of the screen (pencil icon).
- Click the Add Row button in the Screen Texts table.
- Select a language.
- Input description and tool tip.
- Repeat for as many languages as necessary.
- When done, click Save.
Screen Texts, Code Descriptions, Same Languages , KBA , same languages , screen texts , code descriptions , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To