The integration from RCM to ONB is perfect and all the values are auto-populated, but Pay Components are not.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a candidate in RCM
- Fill up all the information related to payment
- On-board the candidate and complete the activity
- Go To Manage Pending Hire - On the Compensation portlet see that value for (Amount, Currency, Frequency ) did not populate
On the mapping tool the key for PayComponent used as variant was mapped.
To Resolve the issue
- Remove map from the PayComponent key
Rules to PayComponent mapping:
- Key must exist in Panel
- Key must exist in Data Dictionary
- Key value(Pay Component Code) must be set in Pay Component
- Key exist in Field Mapping but not mapped as it is used as variant
PayComponent, Currency, Frequency,Amount , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem