You have maintained Forecast for the products in Demand Planning workcenter but when you run Forecast Consumption Report, system is not displaying any forecast data for the required product moreover they are missing in a report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supply Planning Workcenter.
- Go to Common Tasks view.
- Go to Forecast Consumption Report.
- In the Forecast Consumption Report screen enter the product for which you have view the consumption report.
- Choose Go.
- Here no Forecast Data is being dispalyed for the required product.
Since you have not maintained any Demand Managment Procedure for the required product with combination of planning area in product master data, therefore it is not valid for Demand Planning and hence no data is available in Forecast Consumption report.
- Go to Product Data workcenter.
- Go to Materials view.
- Enter the required Product ID.
- Select and choose Edit.
- Go to View All and naviagte to Planning tab.
- Heer in the field:Demand Management Procedure.
- Maintain required Demand Management Procedure as per your business requirement.
- Perform Save.
KBA , AP-DP , Demand Planning , How To