You want to add a Note to a Ticket without having filled all mandatory fields but cannot perform the Save and receive the error message:
Save rejected because field ABC (ABC represents the field name) is defined as mandatory by key user.
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: A key user sets a field ABC on the Ticket TI as mandatory, however, the field does not get added to the Quick Create or at least is not set as mandatory there.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Create a new Ticket 123 via Quick Create option.
- Save and Open.
- NOTE: field ABC is mandatory but not filled.
- On Overview -> Interactions use the Add Note function and create a Note.
- Click OK.
- You receive the error Save rejected because field ABC is defined as mandatory by key user.
The system performs a Save action when adding the Note and the Save gets rejected as not all mandatory fields are filled.
This is expected system behaviour.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To