The Visit's attendee list shows all contact, not just contact related to the Visit's account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visit work center.
- Go to the Visit view and search the Visit ABC (where ABC is the Visit name for account LMN).
- Open account LMN and go to the Contact facet.You can see there few contacts listed here.
- Now open the Visit ABC and go to the Attendees facet.
- Click on the Add button and open the value help of field Name.
You can see it display all Contact, not just contact listed in an account.
Account's Contact is not default in Attendee list – however, if your business case is to add contacts related to the particular Visit’s account, you can add the person to the Contacts facet, instead of Attendees.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To