- Sybfilter is unable to make MSSQL server log file readable.
- Sybfilter check is successfully able to read the log file when SQL server instance is down.
- Restart the server did not work.
- Were provided the correct permissions for the user, folders and files.
- All of the SQL Server folders are local folders (not mounted).
- SAP Replication Server 15.7 Option for Microsoft SQL Server
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration 1.3.8
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Windows(64bit) Server 2008 R2 SP1
SDI, Sybase filter, sybfiltermgr, mounted volume, unmounted , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.