- You set a data region to be unlocked for a Category ( “A”, for example) and execute the consolidation data package, it finishes with the warning “Error checking work status”.
- To get the detailed rejection data list, you set the environment level parameter "K2_LOG_REJECTED_DATA" according to the KB 1970525 and re-run the consolidation data package.From the detailed list, you can see that the rejected data is for another category (“B”,for example) and the opening flow.
- You have enabled parallel consolidation.
- SAP BusinessObjects planning and consolidation 10.1 ,version for SAP NetWeaver(BPC 10.1 NW).
- SAP BusinessObjects planning and consolidation 10 ,version for SAP NetWeaver(BPC 10 NW).
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.