"Employee Profile for Badges" Domain is not available in AdHoc Report.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to "Reporting" > Report Center;
- Click on "New";
- Select the type of report you want to create;
- Then see that the Domain "Employee Profile for Badges" is not listed.
The following options are not enabled in Provisioning:
- Employee Profile for Badges
- Live Profile
- Employee Scorecard Dashboard
Make sure all these options are enabled in the back-end.
SuccessFactors, AdHoc, Reporting, Badge, Report. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-REP , Ad Hoc Report (Employee Profile) , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To