- Using the "merge" functionality
- ASE reported a Signal 11 error in the module LeAlignedDataRow::writeRow() followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x2410121) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001552501 (LeAlignedDataRow::writeRow(unsigned char*, int,sdes*, sdes*)+0x3e1), siginfo (code, address) = (128, 0x(nil))
- Stack trace inlcudes the following functions:
LeAlignedDataRow::writeRow(unsigned char*, int, sdes*, sdes*)
LeMergeStmtOp::_MergeIns(ExeCtxt&, short, int)
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- ASE erorrlog reports that the stack becomes a zombie process:
kernel task 37814561 is zombie
kernel task 37683488 is zombie
kernel task 37552415 is zombie
kernel task 35717393 is zombie
kernel task 27066575 is zombie
- The merge statement was executed from an application using a JDBC connection.
- The merge statement running from isql runs successfully.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- jConnect for JDBC 16
java, stacktrace, incompatibility, java 1.6, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.