- Story using multiple models as well linked models.
- Include charts and tables relevant based on these models.
- When you open the story the first time, most of the charts are not displayed (error message: Cannot find the following measures or dimensions in data source: ...").
- When You go into edit mode and change whatever within this chart (title, add a measure, delete a measure), the correct data is displayed immediately.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.13 (SAC)
- Fixed in SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.14.3
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem