- When creating a time-dependent interval in the Asset Master it is not possible to enter a shift factor by more than 2 decimals (e.g. 1,27).
- You want to enter a shift factor (ANLZ-MSFAK) for three decimals (e.g. 1,275), but standard field ANLZ-MSFAK in transaction AS01/AS02 only allows two decimal places (e.g. 1,27) and generates an undesired depreciation calculation.
- Can the standard design be changed, or are alternative options available to get a calculation for the 'Multiple-Shift Factor for Multiple Shift Operation' as per your business requirements?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Asset Master, AS03, Multiple-shift factor for multiple shift operation, ANLZ-MSFAK, Time-Dependent, problem, EA-FIN, new depreciation calculation, BAdI, field lenght 3, digits, numbers, cannot, alternative solution time dependent, AS01, AS02, identify, functionality, require , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.