This document explains how SAP solution for PY-BR deals with expatriate employees.
- Incorrect calculation of Withholding tax (25%) for expatriates/non resident employees
- INSS exemption for expatriate employees not done
- Expatriate employee not reported or incorrectly in legal reports: SEFIP, DIRF.
- Problems in eSocial solution in scenarios of expatriate employees
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Expatriate, Withholding for expatriate, non resident tax, Withholding tax 25%, trabalhador estrangeiro, INSS exemption for expatriate employees, idePgtoExt, Foreign Address, endereço no exterior, classTrabEstrang, trabEstrangeiro, FPAS, S-1210, S-2200, S-2100, S-1300, Brazilian children, filhosBr, categoria 3 CAGED, expatriado, Expatriado SEFIP , KBA , PY-BR , Brazil , PA-PA-BR , Brazil , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.