In the LMDB definition of a system or host name one observes a huge number of switches of the logical host between two or more physical hosts. The following steps can be used to check the number of switches happening:
- Transaction LMDB_ADM;
- Change Log Browser tab;
- Search Change Log Entries under tab;
- Search for a period and 'Class Name = SAP_IDENTICALCOMPUTERSYSTEM';
- In the resulting table, search for *<physical_host_name>*.
If one see a lot of entries (changes) for the same logical host name, this indicates that a lot of switches occured.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.10 or 7.20
- Diagnostics Agents Outside Discovery
KBA , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-LSC , OS and DB Host Discovery (Outside Discovery) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.