In the LMDB definition of a system or host name one observes a huge number of switches of the logical host between two or more physical hosts. The following steps can be used to check the number of switches happening:
- Transaction LMDB_ADM;
- Change Log Browser tab;
- Search Change Log Entries under tab;
- Search for a period and 'Class Name = SAP_IDENTICALCOMPUTERSYSTEM';
- In the resulting table, search for *<physical_host_name>*.
If one see a lot of entries (changes) for the same logical host name, this indicates that a lot of switches occured.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.10 or 7.20
- Diagnostics Agents Outside Discovery
KBA , SV-SMG-DIA-SRV-LSC , OS and DB Host Discovery (Outside Discovery) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.