The Guided Answers decision tree which is described in this KBA will help to resolve problems with Component Build Service of NetWeaver Development Infrastructure.
The below topics are covered in the decision tree:
- How to start analyzing CBS issues?
- CBS does not process requests
- CBS reports a broken DC
- CBS reports a broken DC, although the same DC in the NetWeaver Developer Studio is fine
- The State of a Buildspace Remains in Privileged Mode
- Import of Large Archives from the CMS Fails
- Build Requests Fail With OutOfMemory Exceptions
- No Build Log is Available
- Import failed because CBS request queue has not become empty in time
NetWeaver Development Infrastructure
NWDI, CBS, broken DC, build, buildspace, request, queue, privilege mode, build log, workspace, idleStart, usage forbidden, invalid metadata, FORBIDDEN BY SOFTWARE COMPONENT, USED DC OR PUBLIC PART NOT FOUND, dependency, software component, inconsistency, CBS request, CBS build, activity, activate, activities , KBA , BC-CTS-CBS , Component Build Server & Component Infrastructure , BC-CTS-DI , Development Infrastructure (NetWeaver Java) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.