- Existing non SAP Applications are running on old Internet Explorer versions (Prior to version 11.0)
- In SAP note 2507414, it mentioned that SAP does not support IE11 Enterprise mode
- It is also pointed (in SAP Note 2489753) how to turn on and use IE11 Enterprise Mode.
- In addition, there is a SAP blog ( https://blogs.sap.com/2016/08/29/tips-and-tricks-sap-one-support-launchpad-browser-compatibility-and-cookies/ ) that mentions how to use Fiori Apps with IE11 Enterpise Mode (switch off Enterprise Mode for the URLs “ https://*.sap.com ” and “ https://*.ondemand.com “)
- As this last option is the one that the customer is evaluating, can you please confirm how this scenario is supported by SAP?
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Customer Relationship Management
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
"Fiori and Internet Explorer","Internet Explorer 8 and Fiori","Can I use older Internet Explorer versions with Fiori","Fiori apps not working with IE 8","Fiori fails with IE 8, IE 9, IE 10","Fiori and Enterprise Mode in Internet Explorer" , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.