- Existing non SAP Applications are running on old Internet Explorer versions (Prior to version 11.0)
- In SAP note 2507414, it mentioned that SAP does not support IE11 Enterprise mode
- It is also pointed (in SAP Note 2489753) how to turn on and use IE11 Enterprise Mode.
- In addition, there is a SAP blog ( https://blogs.sap.com/2016/08/29/tips-and-tricks-sap-one-support-launchpad-browser-compatibility-and-cookies/ ) that mentions how to use Fiori Apps with IE11 Enterpise Mode (switch off Enterprise Mode for the URLs “ https://*.sap.com ” and “ https://*.ondemand.com “)
- As this last option is the one that the customer is evaluating, can you please confirm how this scenario is supported by SAP?
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Customer Relationship Management
"Fiori and Internet Explorer","Internet Explorer 8 and Fiori","Can I use older Internet Explorer versions with Fiori","Fiori apps not working with IE 8","Fiori fails with IE 8, IE 9, IE 10","Fiori and Enterprise Mode in Internet Explorer" , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.